What is Marriage?
When a man/woman marries his/her partner for health, wealth, better self esteem, it is not an ideal marriage. A true marriage is based on love, honesty and faithfulness. Unlike what we perceive it to be, marriage must be spiritual in nature. Here are the 13 Tips to use your subconscious mind to have a wonderful marital life-
- The cause of all the marital problems is spiritual disharmony. It is important to understand that both partners must spiritually be complete. When two spiritually fulfilled people come together, true love occurs. Praying together is a great way to keep the love intact.
- By using our subconscious mind, we can avoid a divorce before marriage itself. All you need to do is slowly and peacefully ask your subconscious mind to attract your ideal mate. List down the qualities of your ideal mate and imbibe them in your subconscious mind.
- Marriage is nothing but a fusion of a man and woman who are bound together by spiritual love. This love never diminishes unless we ask it to. Rather, it flourishes every day.
- Remember that marriage should not be a source of happiness. Every individual is responsible for his/her happiness. To attain happiness, each one of us must be spiritually fulfilled. With marriage, we simply contribute to our partner’s happiness.To attract your ideal partner, you must focus on the qualities you admire in a man/woman. Dwell on those qualities and the subconscious mind, through its divine process, will attract you the ideal partner.
- Apart from dwelling on the qualities of your ideal mate, you must also imbibe those qualities in yourself. If you want your partner to be honest, sincere and loving, you first must be honest, sincere and loving. The process starts from within. For once we imbibe and dwell on the qualities of our ideal mate; we must mentally accept his/her presence. When you believe something as true, the subconscious mind will provides it you at an appropriate time.
- Make sure you never question the power of your subconscious mind. Once you have given imbibed the qualities of your ideal mate in your subconscious mind, do not think about when, where, and how. Simply believe in the power of your subconscious mind, it will begin manifesting once you believe.
- Maintaining grudges, ill feelings, and bad feelings towards your partner is like a mental divorce. It is really important to resolve the issues as soon as possible. Just say this prayer once everyday, ‘I decide to love, cherish, and appreciate my partner every day’. Things will never go wrong.
- Instead of exuding fear and insecurity towards your partner, project love, confidence, and cheerfulness. Your relationship will prosper every single day. Remember, hatred is not the enemy of love, fear is. Keep this in mind and nothing will go wrong.
- Project love, respect, and cheerfulness towards each other. The subconscious mind automatically distinguishes between a positive and a negative emotion. Your subconscious mind reacts according to your emotions. So, make sure you radiate love and joy. Always.
- An ever complaining wife is not often a pain in the butt. Maybe, she needs some attention and appreciation. Never miss an opportunity to appreciate your partner. Sincere praise shows that you love her. But, remember sincere appreciation, no flattery!
- Remember, Love is what Love does. A man who claims to love his wife should not be unloving in the form of his words, actions or body language. If you show 2nd class treatment towards your partner, it is not love.
- In case of a marital problem, consult only a therapist. You wouldn’t allow a plumber to cure your flu right? A doctor does that. Similarly, going to family or relatives to solve marital problems is no good either. Consult someone who is a specialist in the field, a trained counselor.
- Never take your partner’s freedom away. You don’t want a second edition of yourself right? This habit destroys other person’s self esteem and self worth. Your partner is an individual, not your xerox copy. Remember, a lack of freedom can never emanate love.
“For years my wedding ring has done its job. It has led me not into temptation. It has reminded my husband numerous times at parties that it’s time to go home. It has been a source of relief to a dinner companion. It has been a status symbol in the maternity ward.”- Erma Bombeck